Week 7

Woot! Seven weeks in, and I'm 20Kg down :)

The past week has been one of experimentation, with food. Indian food goes down well, and today I tried a WeightWatchers Thai soup, with vegetables, clear noodles, and a little chicken. That too went down without any problem.

I have been drinking juice this week, Mango and Maracuja. Today I checked the label, and it said it had been made from concentrate with sugar added, omg! It did taste unusually sweet (I used to drink this brand of juice before the op), so I guess my tastebuds are changing, but it was the sweetness that made me look at the label. It could be that I am one of the lucky few that escape the dumping syndrome, but I am taking no chances, and will check the labels on fruit juices in future.

My current food intake is as follows:

  • Breakfast: either one Weetabix with semi-skimmed milk, or a scrambled egg.
  • Mid-morning: 4 Ritz crackers with low-fat cream cheese spread (Laughing Cow or Philly Light)
  • Lunch: Half a tin of Weightwatchers soup (tomato, Thai, Goulashsoup)
  • Mid-afternoon: 4 Ritz crackers with pate.
  • Dinner: 1/4 of a microwave dinner: a meatball with a tbsp of mash and of mixed veg.
  • Evening: a banana or grapes
In between I drink tea, milk no sugar, and at other times I sip a litre of water.

I am going to my GP tomorrow to have my blood pressure checked, and for a blood sample to see how my iron levels and chloresterol levels are faring. Will report the result next week.

Here are the current progress photos:

105.5Kg BMI 34.85 



My current weight is 105.5Kg (16st 8.7lb). That is a total of 1.5Kg lost this week, and exactly 20Kg (3st 2.1lb) since my surgery!

Rock



No comments:

Post a Comment