Week 8

A quiet week. The only new food I tried this week was Shreddies for breakfast. That went down no problem.

I have had an itchy rash on my upper chest, just below my neck, all this week. It is starting to fade now, but you can just see the red discolouration on the photo. No idea what is causing that. I am not prone to rashes.

The good news is, my blood pressure, chloresterol levels and iron levels, are all in the middle of the normal range now. In fact, they measured 22 different things in my blood test, and all the results were in the middle of the normal range for each test.

Last night I had a strange tummy ache. I say 'strange' because although it was an internal ache it was off-centre. I would say about 4 inches to the left of centre. It grew in intensity, but never unbearable, and I wondered if I was passing a stone, or some gravel, as I have been feeling the odd twinge from my left kidney since the surgery. The ultrasounds done pre and post-op showed around three pearl sized stones in my left kidney, and malabsorption of water is not going to help that, and occasionally I do see that my water is dark yellow or orange rather than clear, showing I have not drunk enough water during the day. Thing is, to take the amount they want me to, 2 litres/day, I would have to be sipping constantly throughout the day, which is just not possible with the work I do, going from meeting to meeting, and I feel so full all the time, the idea of sipping while full is very off-putting. I drink around 1 litre of water per day, and usually two coffees at work, and two mugs of tea at home.

Here are my current progress photos:

104.3Kg BMI 34.45


My current weight is 104.3Kg (16st 5.9lb). That is a total of 1.2Kg lost this week, and 21.2Kg (3st 4.7lb, or 46.7lb) since my surgery!

Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment