Week 16

3rd Jan 2012

Another brief post, being in the second week of my New Year vacation in Thailand.

I attended a BBQ this week and managed a Cumberland pork sausage, half a (home-made) burger, and some coleslaw. The Thai soups are lovely, and all went down with no problems at all. The only food that got slightly stuck was a salad I had, consisting of two slices of chicken-ham, 4 cubes of different cheeses, 4 small tomatoes and 3 slices of cucumber. All was going well till the last mouthful (of the chicken-ham), when I knew I was 'stuck'. However, I just brought up that last mouthful, and a big burp told me that all was now well.

I have not had access to any scales on this trip, so I am really looking forward to getting back home and seeing what the results of this vacation has been.

Began to notice a few of my hairs on my pillow each morning now.

Starting to get a tan, and feeling really good :)

Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment