Week 23

21 Feb 2012

A good week, didn't bring anything up at all. Had a day off work on Monday and got lots done. I had been worrying over the last couple of weeks whether I had reached a plateau in my weight-loss, but this week it was back to 'normal', 1Kg off!

My diet is now getting more and more 'ordinary'. I find I can eat most things, except solid meat (steaks, chops, etc). Fruit and veg are no problem, and I am tolerating bread more and more. By 'tolerate' I mean I find that if a have a sandwich made with two slices of bread from a small white loaf, I feel a little indigestion afterwards, but it doesn't get stuck anymore.

I have treats at the weekends (only), which, for this weekend, was a small chocolate bar on Saturday, and a bag of caramelised popcorn (aka Butterkist) on Sunday.

I still don't drink with my meals, or for 20 minutes afterwards, but I have found I can drink before a meal with no problem (as long as it is not gassy).

So, back to the weight. Today I weighed 93.4Kg (14st 10.4lb, or 206.5lb, that's a net loss of 32.1Kg (just over 5 stone 0.8lb, or 70.8lbs), and 1.0Kg loss since last week.

Here are the progress photos:

93.4Kg BMI 30.85


Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment