Week 9: Halfway There!

Today is a special day. I am now half-way to my goal weight.

This week has been one of much success and a day of failure. The failure came when I tried some chicken. I took the advice of the WLS forum and went for chicken thighs, casseroled. I cooked the chicken, onion, and some herbs in a skillet, then transferred it all to a casserole dish, added a tin of tomatoes, salt and pepper, and some chicken stock to cover, then put it on a slow heat for 2.5 hours. I made a little mash, then added two tablespoons of the casserole. It got 'stuck' big time. I spent the next 4 hours retching to get it all up, it was a horrible feeling. I will give it another month, then try again. I threw almost a full pan of the casserole away.

The rest of the week was fine, plenty of fruit in the diet now, with grapes and banana seeming to go down the best, followed by apple and soft plum.

So, back to the weight. Today I weighed 102.5Kg, that's a net loss of 23Kg, and as I need to lose 45.5Kg to get to my target weight of 80Kg I am 'officially' just over half-way there!

Here are the progress photos:

102.5Kg BMI 33.86



No comments:

Post a Comment