Week 13

Three months in, and things are great.

I had a couple of episodes of food getting stuck earlier in the week, and having to throw it back up to relieve the blockage. Once was with a tiny amount of beef in a goulash soup (too early for beef methinks), and once with some mixed nuts, which normally go down fine, but I think I may have eaten them too quickly. I stalled for the first few days of the week, at 99.7Kg,

But the remainder of the week was great. My waist size is now down from 48" to 40" (and a little loose), and my shirt collar is down from 18.5 to 17, and I'm steadily climbing down the 90s kg ladder towards my 80Kg goal.

This past weekend my best and oldest friend (she is Chinese, but is now living in Texas) that I had not seen for 12 years, was able to visit for the weekend after a business trip to Turkey.

She said I looked great, and that she doubted if I needed to lose any more. I must admit, fully dressed, my shape is looking better than OK now. Of course, in my underwear I can see I stll have a large belly pouch, and some remnants of man boobs I want to get rid of, so I will stick with it till I reach my goal of 80Kg.

Over this weekend we visited the Christmas Market in Darmstadt, and it was amazing. What was even more amazing was what I had to eat and drink. I had one of those Korean vegetable pancakes:


Korean vegetable pancakes

and it really went down great. I tried a few sips of Gluhwein, and that was OK (on my tummy) but I am not a big fan of mulled wine anyway, so she drank the rest. After another hour of wandering around the market I had a banana filled crepe (but with no added sugar and no chocolate sauce), and that too went down great too (could only manage half of one in the photo though):



Banana-filled crepes

I was wondering what the damage was, so this (Sunday) morning I weighed myself, and my weight had dropped from 99.7Kg to 98.3Kg!!! (since Tuesday, but I had just been to the loo though).

However, she did insist I take her for a trip in the mountains to visit the River of Rocks in the Odenwald, and that was a long walk, up and down some quite steep slopes, but I had the energy for that, and more to spare, and it suprised me.


Felsenmeer (River of Rocks), Odenwald, Hessen

Right now, I am more than happy in the skin I'm in :)



So, back to the weight. Today I weighed 98.9Kg (15st 8lb, or 218lb, that's a net loss of 26.6Kg (just over 4 stone 2lb, or 56.6lbs), and 0.8Kg loss over last week

Here are the progress photos:

98.9Kg BMI 32.67
Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment