Weeks 19 - 21

Been a bit busy at work, and had to go to England for a week for family reasons, so this post covers three weeks.

The big news is, I broke through the 15 stone barrier during this period!

During week 19 I was in the UK and while there I met up with three other members of the WLSInfo forum: hmd12, who lives quite near to me; and her sister from Cambridge, dee friel; and Nana1, from Epping. We met at the Cafe Rouge in Bishops Stortford, and had a great evening, with good food, lots of chat about our WLS, and some useful tips from each other. I was amazed at how each of us had a completely different strategy for achieving our goals following our WLS. The ladies were stunning, but a little camera shy, so no photos unfortunately. Maybe next time.

I have only thrown up once over the last three weeks, and that was with a thin pork steak, so things are getting much more manageable now.

My Coccyx Cushion arrived from Amazon. It did not work well and my bum is still store after sitting for more than an hour. The problem is the cushion is relatively soft, so although there is a cut-out for the Coccyx, the cushion squashes completely flat (with a 15 stone guy sitting on it), so the benefit of the cut-out is lost. If you are thinking of getting such a cushion ensure you ascertain with the supplier if it is firm enough for your weight.

I successfully ate my first sandwich during Week 20, an egg roll (sliced boiled egg), as it was the only thing available to eat at our work coffee shop. I won't be repeating it, despite the success, as I am trying to keep to my pouch rules.

So, back to the weight. Today I weighed 94.3Kg (14st 12lb, or 208lb, that's a net loss of 31.2Kg (just over 4 stone 12.8lb, or 68.8lbs), and 1.1Kg loss since Week 18.

Here are the progress photos:

94.3Kg BMI 31.15


Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment