Week 22: Plateau?

I had something of a relapse this week. I have been eating biscuits with my tea, morning and afternoon, all week, and at the weekend I polished off a large bar of chocolate. However, when I got on the scales the damage was limited to just a small gain of 100grams. I will be good next week, honest.

I have also started to notice that when I go into the kitchen to make a meal or snack my stomach suddenly produces that same feeling of hollow/bloatiness that I get when I eat too fast. Am I the only one to experience this?

I also occasionally find that I forget I have had weight loss surgery. Last evening I was having half a bowl of Shreddies, watching an episode of the old Robin Hood, with Richard Greene (the actor, not someone on my sofa), and I ate the cereal rather too fast, thinking more about the Sheriff of Nottingham getting his come-uppence than eating slowly. Just as I finished the last mouthful I realised that the cereal was stuck. I tried to burp, but all I got was a mouthful of the foamies, and I quickly had to part company with my Shreddies, before I frothed away.

This has happened a couple of times before over the last 22 weeks, usually while eating and watching TV at the same time, and just lapsing into old eating habits.

Am I the only one?

So, back to the weight. Today I weighed 94.4Kg (14st 12.1lb, or 208.1lb, that's a net loss of 31.1Kg (just over 4 stone 12.6lb, or 68.6lbs), and 0.1Kg gain since last week.

Here are the progress photos:


94.4Kg BMI 31.18  

 Rock


No comments:

Post a Comment