Week 26: Rice

As things are starting to slow down with the weight loss, I think I will update the blog bi-weekly now.

Over the last two weeks I have had a couple of 'firsts'. My first experiment was with rice. I have been eating Muller (cold) rice pudding for many weeks now, but last week I tried regular rice at my local Thai restaurant. I am glad to say it went down easily. I confirmed it again at the weekend when I got a pack of Weighwatchers sweet and sour chicken with rice, and that went down great also.

My second experiment was with soft-boiled eggs (2) and toast (2 slices from a small loaf). It did sit rather heavily I must admit, but didn't get stuck. I was burping for quite a time afterwards though. Will try with just one slice of toast next week.

I must say I have been really pleased with the progress over this first 6 months of post-op RNY. Over 32 Kg lost, and I am feeling much fitter, healthier, and brighter now. The weight loss is definitely slowing, about 1lb per two weeks instead of 1Kg, and I think I will start going to the gym again to help get rid of the last 12.7Kg to reach my goal of 80Kg.

So, back to the current weight. Today I weighed 92.9Kg (14st 8.8lb, or 204.8lb, that's a net loss of 32.6Kg (just over 5 stone 1.9lb, or 71.9lbs), and 0.5Kg loss since two weeks ago.

Here are the progress photos:

92.9Kg BMI 30.68
Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment