Week 18: 30Kg lost!

Another huge milestone passed this week as I broke through the 30Kg lost barrier!

I can't believe that after just 18 weeks I have lost 30.1Kg, that is an average of over 1.5Kg per week. And I have not been starving myself either, if anything I have been overeating, as my stomach has several times this week complained that I ate too much, too frequently, or too quickly.

I am managing bread much better too. I had my first roll with butter (with my soup) since the surgery (that didn't stick) this week. I feel much more confident now that when I reach my goal weight I can put the breaks on any further weight loss.

So, back to the weight. Today I weighed 95.4Kg (15st 0.3lb, or 210.3lb, that's a net loss of 30.1Kg (just over 4 stone 10.4lb, or 66.4lbs), and 1.3Kg loss since last week.

Here are the progress photos:

95.4Kg BMI 31.51

Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment